Tuesday 26 May 2015

Shanghai From Zweizwei

Shanghai is a very lively, interesting, saturated and pleasant town. It is one of the best cities that I have visited. In this time lapse video I used the footage from two visits to Shanghai in 2014. The first is Chinese New Year. hi Raskalov on the Shanghai tower) It was a trip to China together with dimid vimeo.com/user1232595, During our ten-day trip to Shanghai we met with our friends from "Union of Timelapse China" vimeo.com/timelapsechina, and also visited several roofs with Vitaliy Raskalov and Vadim Makhorov. During the second visit to Shanghai in the summer I continued to explore the city, and of course the roofs, at the same day with a time lapse photographer from Nanjing warrior_lmd vimeo.com/user36346657! The city is an incredibly huge, and I’m sorry for showing you only its center because I had a little time.. There are delightful road junctions and bridges in Shanghai, you can enjoy them in this video. I do like this gorgeous city and I hope that I will be able to visit it again and again!
Canon 5D Mark3
Canon 60D
canon 16-35II
tokina 11-16mm/2.8
sigma 8-16mm
canon 24-105mm/4lis
NDx16, NDx1000, c-pl
music: Lincoln Jesser - Rolling Stones

SHANGHAI from zweizwei |timelapse&hyperlapse| on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment